Reduce the time required to build CAD libraries by up to 91%. With LP Wizard, you'll build complex parts and the numerous features of CAD libraries in minutes, not hours. All parts are IPC-7351B compliant and built with unbelievable precision.
Complete Set of Tools and CAD Support
LP Wizard is a complete set of tools for building and managing your CAD library and documentation. LP Wizard is the only CAD library generation tool officially approved by IPC to match the IPC-7351B standard. A full featured 10-day evaluation version is available. LP Wizard supports Expedition Enterprise, PADS Layout, Board Station, Allegro, OrCAD PCB Editor, and any other CAD tool that supports PADS ASCII import.
Build Library Parts Quickly and Easily
Flexible template based component families make it incredibly easy to build accurate lead-free ROHS CAD library parts. Starter library comes with 10,000 different component packages including 5,000 connectors in a CAD neutral format that can be easily translated to your personal CAD tool. Build 1 or 10,000 parts at a time. Auto-generate accurate land patterns from component dimensions and simultaneously create CAD library parts and comprehensive library documentation with a single mouse click.
LP Wizard Suite Components
Used by everyone in the corporate organization that requires access to the company’s CAD library documentation.
- Used to save component dimensions and design rules in a part library (PLB) file to create CAD library documentation
- User definable attributes are also saved in the PLB file that enable the user to search for parts using manufacturer datasheet text
Used to auto-generate an accurate land pattern directly from component dimensions provided by the manufacturer’s datasheet.
Single-Part CAD Export
- Used to output the calculated land pattern to all major CAD tools
- Outputs one part at a time with no post cleanup necessary, ready to use
Multi-Part CAD Export (optional)
- Used to mass produce an entire library of unlimited parts in a PLB file