Reduce the time required to build CAD libraries by up to 91%. With LP Wizard, you'll build complex parts and the numerous features of CAD libraries in minutes, not hours. All parts are IPC-7351B compliant and built with unbelievable precision.
The LP Viewer is used to quickly search and locate the correct Land Pattern that matches your component dimensions or manufacturer’s case code information or your personal corporate part number.
Complete CAD Library Documentation Tool
LP Viewer shows Zero Component Orientation, Land Pattern Origin, Pad Sizes, Pad Spacing, Pad-stack Data, Pad Shape, Component Placement Courtyard boundaries, Silkscreen Outlines & Polarity Markings, Assembly Drawing Outlines & Polarity Markings, 3D Model Outline, Post Assembly Inspection Dot, Reference Designator Height and Width and the design rules that were used to create the Land Pattern.
The LP Viewer is used to search and access CAD land pattern dimensional data and Land Pattern Name created using the LP Librarian that is built into the LP Wizard. The LP Librarian saves data from the LP Calculator in a PLB (Part Library) file.
- Complete library documentation tool
- Opens PLB files created by LP Librarian
- Quickly search & locate correct LP that matches mfr. component dimensions
- Find parts using component dimensions
- Find parts by Mfr. Case Code
- Quickly find LP Name for schematic sym
- Physical component is superimposed with LP for visual accuracy and QC
- Turn layers on/off to see library details
- View dimensions & padstack information
- View the design rules and statistical data
- Contact Mentor Graphics
View Physical Component and Land Pattern superimposed for visual accuracy. You can turn layers on/off, print datasheets, see component dimensions, land pattern dimensions, calculator setting, global settings, Toe, Heel and Side statistical data.