Free LP Wizard Evaluation Software
Auto-generate CAD Land Pattern library parts from component dimensions in just a few minutes with incredible accuracy and completeness. Use IPC default rules or define your personal custom rules.
What you get
LP Wizard is the industry standard for creating IPC RoHS-compliant CAD library parts. This licensed evaluation software is fully functional and yours to try for free, for 10 days, with no part limitation. Choose from 10,000 parts or enter your own, custom component dimensions. This license does not include the Multi-Part Export Wizard.
Support and converting your trial
If you need technical assistance or would like a Mentor Graphics sales representative to contact you, please complete the PCB Info Request form or call toll free: 1-800-547-3000.
How to get it
Click on the download free evaluation link, complete a short request form, and accept the evaluation software license agreement. An email will be sent to you with a direct link to download the evaluation software and with your date-sensitive 10-day license file attached. The LP Wizard evaluation software package .zip file is 70 MB.
The license file will allow the evaluation software to be installed on the computer with the host id (ethernet MAC address) provided on the request form and only for the CAD
tool specified. The 10-day evaluation period will begin immediately when you receive the license file, not when you install the software.
Why LP Wizard?
- Absolutely the fastest most accurate software program to build CAD library parts.
- IPC compliant 3-Tier library system for Least (cell phone), Nominal (computer) and Most (high shock & vibration) technology environments.
- Fully definable user rules for every aspect of a CAD library part.
- The Multi-part Wizard is capable of building thousands of CAD library parts with a single mouse click.
- Proven results from thousands of satisfied users.
LP Wizard CAD Tool Support
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN LPW 10.4
- Hardware platform: PC
- Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Memory requirements: 1Gb minimum
- Disk space requirements: Download 70MB, Installation 80MB
Contact Mentor Graphics
- PCB Info Request call toll free: 1-800-547-3000