PADS Routing - Increase Your Productivity Today
On-demand Web Seminar
This webinar shows how you can increase your productivity while adhering to design rules. It's easy with the powerful interactive and automated routing capabilities of the PADS ES Suite.
PCB Routing is no longer as simple as "connecting the dots." Today's electronic products require designers to follow stringent rules to ensure that designs can be manufactured quickly, while still meeting all PCB design guidelines and high-speed requirements.
What You Will Learn
- How to add design rules and high-speed constraints to your design
- How to use unique interactive routing capabilities to meet design constraints
- How to set automatic routing strategies and use selective routing for high completion rates
- How to use PADS AutoRouter to test multiple placement and rule strategies while doing other tasks
About the Presenter
Brent Klingforth worked at HP for 10 years as an R&D tech and a PCB designer. He has more than 15 years of PCB design experience and is an IPC-certified designer. Brent currently works for Oasis Sales as a Senior Application Engineer, specializing in PADS, DxDesigner, and HyperLynx. He is located in Fort Collins, CO.
Who Should View
- PCB designers and engineers looking to increase their productivity
- PCB designers and engineers seeking to increase their knowledge of PADS AutoRouter
This webinar is presented in the following languages:
Learn why the PADS ES Suite is a natural choice for those using advanced automation like tuning or dynamically updating dialogs.…View Product Demo
Managing DFM Validation for PCB Assembly and Test Processes Design for Assembly and Test is an essential stage in the NPI process. Using Valor NPI to perform DFM analysis during the design flow eliminates...…View On-demand Web Seminar
Learn about the best practice implementation of DFM for fabrication.
…View On-demand Web Seminar
Other Related Resources
Software Evaluation: Download our free evaluation package to explore the full functionality of the integrated development environment for the Nucleus RTOS for Freescale i.MX28 processors.…View Software Evaluation
Training Course: HyperLynx 3D Analysis course will help you gain the ability to accurately model and simulate discontinuities such as vias in PCBs in HyperLynx 3D EM environment.…View Training course