Expedition Enterprise Layout and Routing: Enabling Concurrent Team Collaboration During Layout
On-demand Web Seminar
Watch this webinar to see how concurrency features in Expedition Enterprise can get products to market faster, while reducing your bottom line, and increasing productivity.
PCB engineering teams have collaborated for decades; but not in true parallel, on the same files at the same time. The ability to work concurrently—in synchronization with colleagues around the world—drastically reduces design times and saves on cost and team resources.
What You Will Learn
- Engineering to Layout collaboration with constraint driven design, topology routing, and floor-planning
- Multi-designer simultaneous layout
- FPGA to PCB optimization
- ECAD/MCAD collaboration
- PCB Design to Manufacturing collaboration
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Learn about the best practice implementation of DFM for fabrication.
…View On-demand Web Seminar
PCB design reuse helps you improve productivity. Learn about different kinds of design reuse and how to shorten your design cycle.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Other Related Resources
White Paper: Why does concurrent engineering matter? All of us are looking for ways to do things faster, whether at work designing a PCB or at home with more mundane tasks such as cleaning the car or cooking a meal....…View White Paper
White Paper: Every electronic product design has many challenges associated with the project. Often, the real challenge comes as an afterthought, perhaps the last line of the requirements document: “… and...…View White Paper