Go Beyond PADS Logic with DxDesigner
On-demand Web Seminar
DxDesigner can reduce your time to completion, increase your design’s overall quality, and easily migrate your PADS Logic libraries and PCB designs to DxDesigner.
PADS Logic is an easy-to-use schematic entry tool used by designers around the world. However, if you need the capability to do more than just draw a schematic, you need a tool that enables complete PCB design creation.
With a powerful schematic design environment like DxDesigner, you can:
- Reduce product cost and improve performance by ensuring proper component selection
- Reduce time to market and increase quality through efficient design reuse
- Set connectivity for high pin-count devices like FPGAs and connectors in an easy-to-use table
- Improve personal productivity and design performance through tight integration with simulation, analysis and layout.
- Reduce costs and library management overhead by tying your CAD library to your company's MRP/ERP systems
- Avoid costly rework and shorten time-to-market through effective definition and variant management.
What You Will Learn
- How to migrate your PADS Logic libraries and designs to DxDesigner
- How the powerful and easy-to-use features in DxDesigner help you meet business objectives
- How DxDesigner can increase your productivity throughout the design flow
About the Presenter
Steve Gascoigne received his EE in Electronics from Exeter University. He has 25 years in the electronics industry, including 14 years as a hardware engineer and PCB designer at Plessey and Nortel networks, and 11 years as a field applications engineer.
Who Should View
- PADS Logic users looking for a better front-end PCB design software solution
Learn why the PADS ES Suite is a natural choice for those using advanced automation like tuning or dynamically updating dialogs.…View Product Demo
Engineers need an easy-to-use, powerful environment to help choose, place, and connect components, and to capture design intent. The PADS ES Suite includes a powerful schematic editor with a component...…View Product Demo
Other Related Resources
Training Course: The PADS Layout course teaches you the workflow of designing a printed circuit board using the latest version of Mentor Graphics PADS Layout.…View Training course
Virtual Lab: Learn how PADS ES can help you in the complete design process from schematic capture and simulation to layout and routing, and out to manufacturing.…View Virtual Lab