HyperLynx Analog - Spice Up Your PCB Design
On-demand Web Seminar
In this presentation you will learn the difference between the old bifurcated PCB functional simulation and layout flow and the modern integrated error free PCB design flow and how to quickly use the DxDesigner "engineering cockpit" to establish and manage sophisticated functional simulations.
A common PCB design flow that supports both PCB Functional Simulation and PCB Layout with a single schematic saves hours, even days, of time spent re-entering schematics. The previous SPICE generation solutions mirror the testing lab environment with embedded Voltage/Current Sources and Probes in the schematic at the expense of a streamlined PCB physical design flow. These heritage SPICE solutions quickly became "milk cow" technologies due to the lack of competitive pressures demanding constant innovations to drive PCB design productivity forward.
Why pay more for advanced analysis options such as sensitivity, worst case, Monte Carlo or Parametric Sweeps & Temperature Sweeps? Your challenge isn't simply to confirm that the design operates properly but also that it will operate over the range of component variances supplied to you by your analog parts supplier as well as the range of operating environments your products are likely to encounter. Is creative packaging of analysis options the "value add" you need to deliver first pass design success?
Pure analog designs are extremely rare today. The need to be able to simulate your Analog design components with your Digital components expressed through VHDL or Verilog is dominating modern design practices. Has your current SPICE supplier invested to deliver mixed-signal simulation based on industry standard languages delivering a comprehensive PCB functional simulation solution?
Functional PCB design engineers spend more time viewing and analyzing the results of the simulation than they spend creating the design. Has your current SPICE solution provider invested to provide you with sophisticated and easy to use waveform viewing and analysis capabilities?
What You Will Learn
If the answers to these questions are: "No" it might be time to re-evaluate your present SPICE solution and take a walk with us to examine the next generation of PCB Functional simulations solutions: HyperLynx Analog featuring:
- Streamlined PCB design flow for BOTH functional simulation AND PCB physical layout
- All analysis options included at the base level package price
- Support for multiple modeling techniques (Berkley 2.G, BSIM, S-Parameters, HSPICE, PSPICE)
- State of the art waveform viewing and analysis featuring drag and drop ease of use, extreme capacity and lightning fast performance through "Ezwave for HyperLynx"
- Easy upgrades to true mixed-signal simulation based on industry standard languages (VHDL, Verilog, Verilog-A, VHDL-AMS & Verilog AMS)
- The difference between the old bifurcated PCB functional simulation and layout flow and the modern integrated error free PCB design flow
- How to quickly use the DxDesigner "engineering cockpit" to establish and manage sophisticated functional simulations
- Why HyperLynx Analog opens the doors to functional simulation that "prototyping" will never solve
- The power and ease of use of modern waveform viewing and analysis that supplies full spectrum capabilities
Managing and constraining trace lengths on your PCB is vital, to ensure that system timing is met. We will discuss how to determine what those lengths need to be for PCB routing, and how to determine allowable...…View On-demand Web Seminar
Improve PCB Analog Design with SPICE simulation using HyperLynx Analog and PADS. View this webinar to find out how SPICE simulation can improve PCB Analog Design at the push of a button.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Improve product quality by learning to analyze analog PCB designs quickly and reliably with HyperLynx Analog and PADS.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Other Related Resources
Success Story: SeaMicro discovered voltage drop problems on their PCB; HyperLynx PI quickly locates these issues.…View Success Story
Success Story: L-3 Communications needed to design a very complex PCB, but could they do so with their existing Expedition Enterprise system?…View Success Story