HyperLynx Analog Session 2
On-demand Web Seminar
Session 2 is an extension of Session 1 featuring advanced usages of DxDesigner as well as EZwave for HyperLynx.
What You Will Learn
- Create a second test bench in DxDesigner
- Use and Extend the Session 1 design into a Summing Amplifier
- Create stimulus and setup the simulation analysis
- Make use of the EZwave waveform calculator to create an idealized output waveform
- Compare the idealized waveform to the simulated waveform to generate an error waveform
- Use the EZwave histogram function to rapidly analyze the error waveform
Who Should View
- Design engineers responsible for first pass design success.
- Engineering managers, who need to meet tight development schedules, reduce manufacturing costs and control EDA tool budgets.
Managing and constraining trace lengths on your PCB is vital, to ensure that system timing is met. We will discuss how to determine what those lengths need to be for PCB routing, and how to determine allowable...…View On-demand Web Seminar
Improve PCB Analog Design with SPICE simulation using HyperLynx Analog and PADS. View this webinar to find out how SPICE simulation can improve PCB Analog Design at the push of a button.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Improve product quality by learning to analyze analog PCB designs quickly and reliably with HyperLynx Analog and PADS.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Other Related Resources
Success Story: SeaMicro discovered voltage drop problems on their PCB; HyperLynx PI quickly locates these issues.…View Success Story
Success Story: L-3 Communications needed to design a very complex PCB, but could they do so with their existing Expedition Enterprise system?…View Success Story