Expedition Enterprise Layout and Routing: Implementing Advanced PCB Manufacturing Technologies
On-demand Web Seminar
Advanced manufacturing technologies such as HDI, rigid-flex, embedded passives and chip-on-board are being adopted to ensure greater competitive differentiation and performance; this session will discuss key adoption trends, and solutions to improve designer productivity.
This session will discuss key adoption trends, and solutions to improve designer productivity.
To ensure competitive differentiation in product form factor and performance, advanced manufacturing technologies such as HDI, rigid-flex, embedded passives and chip-on-board are being adopted. Without tools that support these technologies, designers are forced into endless workarounds that consume precious cycle time and produce non-optimal products.
What You Will Learn
- Trends driving increasing complexity in PCB design
- Incorporation of advanced technologies like High Density Interconnect (HDI), rigid-flex, BGA routing, embedded passives, and chip on board.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Learn about the best practice implementation of DFM for fabrication.
…View On-demand Web Seminar
PCB design reuse helps you improve productivity. Learn about different kinds of design reuse and how to shorten your design cycle.…View On-demand Web Seminar
Other Related Resources
White Paper: Why does concurrent engineering matter? All of us are looking for ways to do things faster, whether at work designing a PCB or at home with more mundane tasks such as cleaning the car or cooking a meal....…View White Paper
White Paper: Every electronic product design has many challenges associated with the project. Often, the real challenge comes as an afterthought, perhaps the last line of the requirements document: “… and...…View White Paper