Why Upgrade to the PADS ES Suite?
Today’s new electronic products are growing in complexity, changing the technology and requirements to effectively and efficiently design them. As an engineer doing full product design, do you now need to perform signal integrity or analog simulation? Do you want to be able to capture and interactively route high-speed constraints, such as diff pairs, matched lengths, and min/max length nets?
An upgrade to the PADS ES Suite will give you the tools to do all this, plus much more.
Learn why the PADS ES Suite is a natural choice for those using advanced automation like tuning or dynamically updating dialogs.…View Product Demo
Engineers need an easy-to-use, powerful environment to help choose, place, and connect components, and to capture design intent. The PADS ES Suite includes a powerful schematic editor with a component...…View Product Demo
Other Related Resources
Training Course: The PADS Layout course teaches you the workflow of designing a printed circuit board using the latest version of Mentor Graphics PADS Layout.…View Training course
Virtual Lab: Learn how PADS ES can help you in the complete design process from schematic capture and simulation to layout and routing, and out to manufacturing.…View Virtual Lab
Test-drive the full version of HyperLynx PI in this hands-on virtual lab:
- Use PDN Editor for exploratory power integrity analysis
- Use BoardSim to complete a DC drop analysis
- Meet target impedance goals based on stackup design, capacitor selection and capacitor mounting structures
- Data files and PDF exercise guides for 3 lab exercises:
- DC drop and current density analysis
- Plane noise analysis
- Decoupling analysis
- 7-day access to a full, working virtual copy of HyperLynx PI
- Anytime, anywhere access to your