PADS Flow Overview
On-demand Web Seminar
Think you know PADS?
View this webinar and see how PADS, the most widely used desktop PCB layout system, provides much more than ever before in PADS.
PADS still offers easy-to-use and powerful design capture and PCB design functionality, but now PADS' capabilities have been extended to include best-in-class tools for pre- and post- layout simulation, power integrity, thermal analysis, collaboration, and better ties to manufacturing.
See how a PADS solution can ensure first-time success of your design, and make you and your team more productive.
What You Will Learn
- Why PADS is the trusted PCB solution for tens of thousands of engineers and designers.
- How the PADS solution provides much more than schematic capture and PCB layout.
- How best-in-class tools, now part of the PADS solution, can help you get your job done right the first time.
About the Presenter
Jim is the product marketing manager for the PADS products. He has worked with electrical design tools for more than 20 years, with roles including PCB design, customer support, and application engineering. Jim has a BS of Marketing degree from Alfred University, in Alfred, NY, and continued education in electrical engineering and design.
Who Should View
- Engineers looking for a complete design solution.
- PCB designers who need the power of PADS to get from layout to manufacturing faster.
- Engineering management looking for a cost-effective design environment with best-in-class tools.
Learn how errors are eliminated and inspection time is reduced from days to hours or minutes with automated design rule checks. Quickly identify potential issues that impact PCB design quality and reliability....…View Technology Overview
Learn how our high-speed technology journey began 25 years ago with a vision for an easy-to-use signal integrity tool for project engineers. Out of that vision, HyperLynx was born. Since its inception,...…View Technology Overview
Other Related Resources
Training Course: HyperLynx 3D Analysis course will help you gain the ability to accurately model and simulate discontinuities such as vias in PCBs in HyperLynx 3D EM environment.…View Training course
White Paper: Moore’s law, applied to data rates, has pushed PCB circuits so fast that the layout becomes part of the circuit. In designs such as DDR3 and PCIe, the fastest memory and high-speed serial performance...…View White Paper