PCB System Design Within a Global Enterprise
On-demand Web Seminar
Watch how companies can address global collaboration challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis through Expedition Enterprise.
Electronic design teams operating within global enterprises face significant challenges, including intellectual property management, supply chain integration, and collaboration across multiple sites.
Using Expedition Enterprise, companies can address those challenges by leveraging their multi-disciplined design team resources, as well as creating and providing access to their intellectual property on a global basis.
What You Will Learn
- Managing and leveraging intellectual property in the form of libraries, constraints, and design blocks
- Technologies to integrate the PCB design process within the corporate enterprise
- Methods for collaboration within design teams, and across multi-disciplined teams including electro/mechanical, FPGA/PCB, RF/analog/digital, and design/manufacture
About the Presenter
David Wiens has over 20 years of experience in the EDA industry and is currently a product manager for the Systems Design Division of Mentor Graphics Corp. He joined Mentor Graphics in 1999 and previously held various engineering, marketing and management positions within the EDA industry. His focus areas have included advanced packaging, high-speed design, routing technology and integrated systems design.
Who Should View
- PCB Design Managers looking to drive team efficiencies
- PCB Designers seeking to improve their productivity
- PCB Engineers to understand how their design intent can be communicated and implemented by PCB Designers
Learn how errors are eliminated and inspection time is reduced from days to hours or minutes with automated design rule checks. Quickly identify potential issues that impact PCB design quality and reliability....…View Technology Overview
Learn how our high-speed technology journey began 25 years ago with a vision for an easy-to-use signal integrity tool for project engineers. Out of that vision, HyperLynx was born. Since its inception,...…View Technology Overview
Other Related Resources
Training Course: HyperLynx 3D Analysis course will help you gain the ability to accurately model and simulate discontinuities such as vias in PCBs in HyperLynx 3D EM environment.…View Training course
White Paper: Moore’s law, applied to data rates, has pushed PCB circuits so fast that the layout becomes part of the circuit. In designs such as DDR3 and PCIe, the fastest memory and high-speed serial performance...…View White Paper