PCB Matrix is now part of the PCB Systems Division of Mentor Graphics Corporation
Valor’s PCB Matrix subsidiary has long recognized the need for automating the task of generating libraries for PCB design. Flexible template based component families make it incredibly easy to build accurate lead-free ROHS CAD library parts. Auto-generate accurate land patterns from component dimensions and simultaneously create CAD library parts and comprehensive library documentation with a single mouse click.
PCB Systems Design Library Tools
Library Generation Software
LP Wizard builds IPC 7351B compliant CAD library parts in a few minutes with unbelievable precision. Or create your personal rule file to build customized parts just as easily. Using component dimensions, an optimized land pattern is automatically generated by the LP Wizard and graphically displays the physical component superimposed on the lead-free land pattern with built in DRC checking. Creating complex parts with the numerous features required for CAD libraries no longer requires up to three hours of work. The software reduces the time required to build CAD libraries by up to 91 percent.
LP Wizard Components
Used by everyone in the corporate organization that requires access to the company’s CAD library documentation.
- Used to save component dimensions and design rules in a part library (PLB) file to create CAD library documentation
- User definable attributes are also saved in the PLB file that enable the user to search for parts using manufacturer datasheet text
Used to auto-generate an accurate land pattern directly from component dimensions provided by the manufacturer’s datasheet.
LP Single Part CAD Export
- Used to output the calculated land pattern to all major CAD tools
- Outputs one part at a time with no post cleanup necessary, ready to use
LP Multi-part CAD Export
- Used to mass produce an entire library of unlimited parts in a PLB file