Try HyperLynx PI in the Cloud
Learn how HyperLynx PI can help you analyze and optimize PCB power integrity in this free online trial
Questions? Talk to Us
- Immediate, hands-on access to all HyperLynx PI features*
- Data files and guides that will show you the power of HyperLynx PI for
- DC drop and current density analysis
- Plane noise analysis
- Decoupling analysis
Advantages of an online trial
- Fully operational software, hosted in Mentor Graphics virtual lab environment
- Immediate access from any current PC web browser
- Test at work, home or while traveling
- No IT department approval required
- No special equipment
- Review key features of HyperLynx PI at your own pace
This video demonstrates how to launch your own HyperLynx PI online trial, free! You'll get full access to HyperLynx PI software, accessible from any web-connected computer, anytime. View Video
Who should sign up for this
- PCB design, manufacturing and CAD engineers
- Engineering and CAD managers
- Anyone actively considering power integrity analysis software
Only 3 steps to activate your HyperLynx PI trial!
About Virtual Labs: How to start
How to start
Sign up for your online trial
- The HyperLynx PI online trial is hosted through Mentor Graphics virtual labs. To start, click the "Request online trial" button and follow the steps.
- You will be sent a confirmation email containing links to your virtual lab and helpful exercise guides.
- Click the virtual lab link to open your virtual labs status page, download helpful exercise guides, and launch HyperLynx PI.
Your Mentor Graphics HyperLynx PI virtual lab will be available for a total of seven days from your first access.
About Virtual Labs: System requirements
Mentor Graphics virtual labs can be accessed from any location on a standard Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh or Linux desktop or laptop computer with:
- High-speed (broadband) Internet connection
- Virtual labs use Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop Connection (RDC); depending on the computer platform you're running, you may need to download and install the latest client for:
About Virtual Labs: FAQ
I requested the virtual lab and was told I was not eligible. Why?
Our virtual labs are intended for design, manufacturing and CAD engineers who are actively evaluating Mentor Graphics solutions for purchase. Unfortunately, we’re unable to support other requests at this time. If you fit this criteria and are still having trouble accessing the virtual lab, please contact your sales representative.
I am an engineering student. How do I access this virtual lab?
Unfortunately, we’re unable to support student requests at this time. However, you or your school may be eligible for products or assistance through the Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program.
If you would like to know more about HyperLynx PI, or other Mentor Graphics products, please contact your sales representative.
If you have questions about the labs, please contact Mentor Graphics Virtual Labs support.