The number of electronic devices used in vehicles is increasing exponentially, for everything from braking to engine control to navigation to collision avoidance. Devices used in safety-critical applications like these not only require very high quality testing at the time of manufacture, but also built-in self-test capability, so they can be tested within the safety-critical application. Advanced design-for-test capabilities, such as cell-aware test and hybrid embedded compression/logic BIST circuits can help ensure that your car performs exactly the way it should, day after day after day. Get the details in this article from Evaluation Engineering by Steve Pateras.
Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
More Blog Posts
- Friendly but Shy Bears, and other EOS/ESD Issues
- It's Electrifying!
- Manage Your Stress...Advice from the Experts
- Testing the Boundaries of Good Design
- Making the Impossible -- Dealing with Patterns Throughout the Design and Manufacturing Flow
- Failing to Succeed
- Global Warming
- Won't You Please, Please Help Me?
- 3D Yoga
- Little Orphan Annie
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013