The number of electronic devices used in vehicles is increasing exponentially, for everything from braking to engine control to navigation to collision avoidance. Devices used in safety-critical applications like these not only require very high quality testing at the time of manufacture, but also built-in self-test capability, so they can be tested within the safety-critical application. Advanced design-for-test capabilities, such as cell-aware test and hybrid embedded compression/logic BIST circuits can help ensure that your car performs exactly the way it should, day after day after day. Get the details in this article from Evaluation Engineering by Steve Pateras.
Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
More Blog Posts
- Esperanto for ICs
- Mentor's TSMC OIP Presentations Now Available!
- Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
- Can You Benefit from Cell-Aware Test?
- Are you the 1%?
- Low Power, High Performance Design, Verification, and Test
- Apply Memory BIST to External DRAMs
- Automated Test Creation for Mixed Signal IP Using IJTAG
- Creating Plug-and-Play IP Networks in Large SoCs with IEEE P1687 (IJTAG)
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013