In Standards & Travels on EE Times, Bruce Swanson reminisces about a trip he took to Europe, long before there were cell phones, a common currency, or even the Internet. Dealing with different languages, different currencies, and different local customs took time, was a bit frustrating, and sometimes led to mistakes (WHERE is this train going?!). His experiences on that trip came to mind recently … Read More
Silicon Test and Yield Analysis Blog
Posts tagged with 'desgin for test'
18 Feb, 2014
- 3D Yoga
- Little Orphan Annie
- Esperanto for ICs
- Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
- Can You Benefit from Cell-Aware Test?
- Are you the 1%?
- Low Power, High Performance Design, Verification, and Test
- Apply Memory BIST to External DRAMs
- Automated Test Creation for Mixed Signal IP Using IJTAG
- Creating Plug-and-Play IP Networks in Large SoCs with IEEE P1687 (IJTAG)
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013