If you’re designing low power, high performance ICs, you need to understand the design, verification, and test requirements that these products require. Elements like accurate, efficient hierarchical power grid analysis, leakage optimization, electromigration analysis, and BIST strategies for low-power designs. Learn about all of these, and more, in the Power-Aware A-Z blog at Semiconductor Engineering. … Read More
Silicon Test and Yield Analysis Blog
Posts tagged with 'electromigration'
14 Jan, 2014
- Esperanto for ICs
- Mentor's TSMC OIP Presentations Now Available!
- Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
- Can You Benefit from Cell-Aware Test?
- Are you the 1%?
- Low Power, High Performance Design, Verification, and Test
- Apply Memory BIST to External DRAMs
- Automated Test Creation for Mixed Signal IP Using IJTAG
- Creating Plug-and-Play IP Networks in Large SoCs with IEEE P1687 (IJTAG)
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013