The creation of test patterns for mixed signal IP has been, to a large extent, a manual effort. The new IEEE P1687 standard, also called IJTAG, simplifies the access, control and testing of embedded IP, and is expected to be rapidly and widely adopted by the semiconductor industry. Mentor Graphics and NXP Semiconductors (NXP) worked together to implement P1687 on mixed-signal IPs in a 65 nm automotive … Read More
Silicon Test and Yield Analysis Blog
Posts tagged with 'IP'
Integration and testing of IP blocks in large SOCs has been a manual, time consuming design effort. A new standard called IEEE P1687 (or "IJTAG") for IP plug-and-play integration was created to simplify these tasks and EDA tools are emerging to support the standard. IJTAG simplifies connecting any number of IJTAG-compliant IP blocks into an integrated, hierarchical network, allowing access … Read More
- 3D Yoga
- Little Orphan Annie
- Esperanto for ICs
- Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
- Can You Benefit from Cell-Aware Test?
- Are you the 1%?
- Low Power, High Performance Design, Verification, and Test
- Apply Memory BIST to External DRAMs
- Automated Test Creation for Mixed Signal IP Using IJTAG
- Creating Plug-and-Play IP Networks in Large SoCs with IEEE P1687 (IJTAG)
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013