In Standards & Travels on EE Times, Bruce Swanson reminisces about a trip he took to Europe, long before there were cell phones, a common currency, or even the Internet. Dealing with different languages, different currencies, and different local customs took time, was a bit frustrating, and sometimes led to mistakes (WHERE is this train going?!). His experiences on that trip came to mind recently … Read More
Silicon Test and Yield Analysis Blog
Posts tagged with 'P1687'
The creation of test patterns for mixed signal IP has been, to a large extent, a manual effort. The new IEEE P1687 standard, also called IJTAG, simplifies the access, control and testing of embedded IP, and is expected to be rapidly and widely adopted by the semiconductor industry. Mentor Graphics and NXP Semiconductors (NXP) worked together to implement P1687 on mixed-signal IPs in a 65 nm automotive … Read More
- 3D Yoga
- Little Orphan Annie
- Esperanto for ICs
- Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
- Can You Benefit from Cell-Aware Test?
- Are you the 1%?
- Low Power, High Performance Design, Verification, and Test
- Apply Memory BIST to External DRAMs
- Automated Test Creation for Mixed Signal IP Using IJTAG
- Creating Plug-and-Play IP Networks in Large SoCs with IEEE P1687 (IJTAG)
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013