Do you have a product that has been manufactured for quite some time at a high volume? If so, maybe it makes financial sense to chase down that last 1% of yield loss. In Geir Eide’s article on EDN.com, he explains how diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA) can help you quickly and efficiently identify the root cause of yield loss, and separate design-based from process-based yield loss. Still … Read More
Silicon Test and Yield Analysis Blog
Posts tagged with 'root cause deconvolution'
14 Jan, 2014
- Testing Your Limits
- Friendly but Shy Bears, and other EOS/ESD Issues
- It's Electrifying!
- Manage Your Stress...Advice from the Experts
- Testing the Boundaries of Good Design
- Making the Impossible -- Dealing with Patterns Throughout the Design and Manufacturing Flow
- Failing to Succeed
- Global Warming
- Won't You Please, Please Help Me?
- 3D Yoga
- November, 2014
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013