Integration and testing of IP blocks in large SOCs has been a manual, time consuming design effort. A new standard called IEEE P1687 (or "IJTAG") for IP plug-and-play integration was created to simplify these tasks and EDA tools are emerging to support the standard. IJTAG simplifies connecting any number of IJTAG-compliant IP blocks into an integrated, hierarchical network, allowing access … Read More
Silicon Test and Yield Analysis Blog
Posts tagged with 'SoC'
17 May, 2013
- Manage Your Stress...Advice from the Experts
- Testing the Boundaries of Good Design
- Making the Impossible -- Dealing with Patterns Throughout the Design and Manufacturing Flow
- Failing to Succeed
- Global Warming
- Won't You Please, Please Help Me?
- 3D Yoga
- Little Orphan Annie
- Esperanto for ICs
- Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013