Do you have a product that has been manufactured for quite some time at a high volume? If so, maybe it makes financial sense to chase down that last 1% of yield loss. In Geir Eide’s article on EDN.com, he explains how diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA) can help you quickly and efficiently identify the root cause of yield loss, and separate design-based from process-based yield loss. Still … Read More
Silicon Test and Yield Analysis Blog
Posts tagged with 'yield loss'
14 Jan, 2014
- 3D Yoga
- Little Orphan Annie
- Esperanto for ICs
- Is your car safe to drive? Are you sure?
- Can You Benefit from Cell-Aware Test?
- Are you the 1%?
- Low Power, High Performance Design, Verification, and Test
- Apply Memory BIST to External DRAMs
- Automated Test Creation for Mixed Signal IP Using IJTAG
- Creating Plug-and-Play IP Networks in Large SoCs with IEEE P1687 (IJTAG)
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- May, 2013