Mentor at SEMICON West 2013
Mentor Graphics Booth #6243
SEMICON West from July 9-11, 2013
See product demos on Tessent®, the technology and market leading provider of comprehensive power-aware test solutions for today's nanometer scale 2D and 3D designs. Our comprehensive silicon learning offering simplifies test bring-up, accelerates failure analysis, and reduces time to root cause of yield loss.
Stop by our booth (#6243) for a product demo, attend one of our TechXPOT presentations and for your chance to win our daily prize of a JAMBOX Bluetooth Speaker.
More than a tradeshow, SEMICON West connects you to hundreds of manufacturers and suppliers of semiconductor and related microelectronic products and services. Find innovative products, learn new manufacturing solutions, network with other industry professionals and stay up-to-date on the latest market and technology...all in one place—SEMICON West.
- Silicon Innovation Forum —Top strategic investors review an exciting line-up of new and emerging companies
- Extreme Electronics: MEMS, High-brightness LEDs, Silicon Photonics, Plastic Electronics, and more
- TechXPOT South: Materials, Secondary Equipment and Services
- TechXPOT North: Packaging, Test, Components, 3D IC, Semiconductor R&D
- R&D Panel— A Conversation on the Future of Semiconductor Technology with executives from SEMATECH, imec and CEA-Leti
- ITRS Public Forum: Find out where the industry is headed
- Keynote: Ajit Manocha, CEO, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
Free presentations on the TechXPOT stages:
- Joe Sawicki, VP and GM of Design-to-Silicon Division, Mentor Graphics, will be presenting on “Leveraging Nonplanar Transistor Architectures and New Materials to Power Mobility Apps Beyond 20nm”
Tuesday, July 9, 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm, North Hall, Moscone Center
- Martin Keim, Technical Marketing Engineer, Silicon Test Solutions, Mentor Graphics, will be presenting on “Test Data - A Key Asset for Effective Yield Learning”
- Stephen Pateras, Ph.D., Product Marketing Director, Silicon Test Solutions, Mentor Graphics, will be presenting on "Ensuring FinFET Defect Coverage with Cell-Aware Test"
Wednesday, July 10, SEMICON West Executive Panel at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Keynote Stage, Esplanade Hall
- Wally Rhines, CEO & Chairman of the Board of Directors, Mentor Graphics will participate in the panel “A Promising but Challenging Future” with industry leaders together to address the immediate and long-term outlook for semiconductor manufacturing, while directly confronting the most controversial issues in the microelectronics ecosystem
Thursday, July 11, Test Vision 2020 Workshop Marriott Marquis
- Martin Keim, Technical Marketing Engineer, Silicon Test Solutions, Mentor Graphics, will be presenting on Cell-Aware-Test, a must have for leading technology nodes M. Keim, F. Hapke, W. Redemund, A. Glowatz, J.Rajski (Mentor Graphics) M. Reese, J. Rivers, A. Over, V. Ravikumar, J. Rearick (AMD)
Your registration includes free access to all TechXPOT sessions, keynote and executive panels. Register through May 10 and get all this for FREE.
Pattern Matching: Blueprints for Further Success
Design patterns have a wide variety of applications in the design, verification and test flows of IC development. From significantly reducing rule deck complexity to simplifying the task of avoiding known...
ISTFA 2013 Tools of the Trade: Mentor Graphics
This video features information on Mentor Graphics' Tessent Diagnosis software, as demonstrated at ISFTA 2013's "Tools of the Trade" tour.
Mentor Test Announcements at 2013 ITC
Steve Pateras talks to EDA Café about what's new and hot in test from Mentor.