Accelerating Yield and Failure Analysis with Diagnosis
On-demand Web Seminar
Learn about methodologies for yield improvement and defect identification for digital semiconductor devices. Scan diagnosis, a software-based technique, can effectively identify defects in digital logic and scan chains. This flow has been successfully applied in industrial practice to achieve a high physical failure analysis success rate and improved yield. The webinar will also cover recent advancements in diagnosis technology and industrial case studies.
What You Will Learn
In this webinar you will learn about ways that allow failure analysis to regain its effectiveness and position as a key contributor to yield improvement in digital semiconductor devices, as well as significantly improve the analysis of field returns.
Topics to be covered include:
- Best practices for data collection and diagnosis of digital semiconductor devices
- Statistical analysis of diagnosis results to pick the correct dies for an effective failure analysis
- Layout-aware diagnosis
- Scan chain diagnosis
- Correlating diagnosis and DFM analysis results
- Case studies
About the Presenter
Product Marketing Manager, Silicon Learning Products
Geir Eide is the Product Marketing Manager for the Silicon Learning Products in the Silicon Test Solutions Group at Mentor Graphics. Eide has been involved in semiconductor test and design-for-test for the last 15 years and has held positions as Development Engineering Manager and Technical Marketing Engineer at Mentor Graphics. Previously, Eide held an applications management position at Teseda Corporation. He earned BS and MS degrees in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
Who Should View
- Engineers and managers responsible for digital semiconductor product design, test, quality, or yield
- Engineers and managers responsible for digital semiconductor product and technology advancement
- Failure Analysis Lab Managers or Process Engineers
- Engineers involved in manufacturing production or process development
- Anyone involved with the impact of low yield or low product quality
Root Cause Deconvolution - The Next Step in Diagnosis Resolution Improvement
Scan logic diagnosis turns failing test cycles into valuable data and is an established method for digital semiconductor defect localization. The advent of layout-aware scan diagnosis represented a dramatic...
Process Technology Disruptions and the Evolution of Diagnosis Driven Yield Analysis
Recent technology nodes have each brought about new process challenges that introduced manufacturing defects which required new yield learning methods. This presentation takes a look back at the recent...
New Frontiers in Scan Diagnosis
Scan diagnosis is an established software-based technique for defect localization in digital semiconductor devices. In this webinar, you will learn about the most recent advances in diagnosis technology...