Embedded Systems Development
Embedded systems are those that combine software and electronic hardware to deliver intelligence and control to larger systems. Traditionally, models were limited to documenting requirements. Today, model-driven development enhances this approach with model execution and translation.
Achieve Model-driven Objectives
Adopting a model-driven methodology allows systems architects, software engineers, and hardware designers to achieve the following objectives:
- Validate requirements earlier
- Design and verify at a higher abstraction
- Automate translation from design to production implementation
- Increase reuse by capturing Intellectual Property in a technology-independent format
- More flexible deployment (and redeployment) of engineering resources
All this while simultaneously improving productivity, system quality, and standards compliance.
xtUML.org provides the system design community with access to comprehensive UML editing capabilities, and a forum to advance the powerful approach of executable and translatable model-driven development. Visit xtUML.org