Embedded Systems Development
Embedded systems are those that combine software and electronic hardware to deliver intelligence and control to larger systems. Traditionally, models were limited to documenting requirements. Today, model-driven development enhances this approach with model execution and translation.
Achieve Model-driven Objectives
Adopting a model-driven methodology allows systems architects, software engineers, and hardware designers to achieve the following objectives:
- Validate requirements earlier
- Design and verify at a higher abstraction
- Automate translation from design to production implementation
- Increase reuse by capturing Intellectual Property in a technology-independent format
- More flexible deployment (and redeployment) of engineering resources
All this while simultaneously improving productivity, system quality, and standards compliance.