Motor, Drive, and Control Systems Modeling and Design Analysis
SystemVision supports a broad range of modeling and analysis options, ranging from high-level system architecture definition to detailed component-level design and analysis. This multi-level modeling and analysis capability applies across all SystemVision supported domains, including the electrical, mechanical, and control algorithms/software required for motor and drive system design.
Prototype In a Single Environment
Use the SystemVision virtual prototyping environment to design, integrate, simulate, and analyze motors, drive circuits, and control systems, including analog, digital, and power electronics; algorithms; magnetics; mechanical dynamics; thermal effects; and software control…the full system…all in a single environment.
- Create a model of your system, including electronics, mechanical/multi-physics components, and embedded software
- Simulate complex interactions at domain boundaries in a virtual lab environment
- Analyze to understand/optimize design, throughout the design process
Use FEA-generated motor models to analyze complex machine dynamics and identify adverse interactions with the power and signal-conditioning circuits. Mentor Graphics works with industry-leading partners to provide high accuracy motor model implementation into SystemVision.
- Traction Systems/Electric Vehicles
- Motion Control Systems
- Power Generation/Wind Energy