Avionic Network Verification
AeroQ supports DO-178C certification (compliant with the DO-330 standard). It provides automatic verification of network data consistency, protocol standard adherence, and timing performances by comparing the network design description against the network requirements. This cost-efficient automated software tool can be used in any stage of project development.
This verification tool allows engineers to create and verify entire avionic network designs at the beginning of the design process in order to save time, money, and effort. It solves the issues surrounding the growing complexity of avionic networks that can no longer be designed, nor tested separately by individual vendors on a per-function basis, such as testing end-to-end timing performance for every corner condition within the timeframe available in a typical project.
Letting a tool perform a complete timing and consistency analysis of the system, and take credit for that analysis, results in substantial savings during design and production. Testing can be reduced to verifying correctness of the implementation, as opposed to correctness of the design.
- Reduces verification cost, effort, and time to a fraction of manual verification
- Provides complete avionic network analysis from the design phase, through implementation, all the way to certification
- Allows multi-protocol analysis
- Complies with the DO-330 standard to support DO-178C certification
- Performs end-to-end worst-case latency calculations, using formal methods, based on the appropriate mathematical model for the targeted protocols, such as ARINC 664 part 7/AFDX, ARINC 825/CAN, and ARINC 429
- Improves network bandwidth utilization