I don’t hear a lot about AUTOSAR (Automotive Open System Architecture) technology in production vehicles, but I’m inclined to think that will change sooner than later. It’s not just the number of major players in the consortium, but also the compelling need for less complexity in application development, lower development costs, and faster time-to-market. Standard (AUTOSAR-compliant) software and hardware … Read More
Vehicle System Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'Automotive Open System Architecture'
1 Feb, 2010
- U.S. DOT launches large V2V and V2I test
- Did you know this?
- Why aren’t tools from different suppliers easier to integrate?
- IESF 2011 Moves to Frankfurt
- Making automotive electronics reliable
- Visteon’s concept car debuts in Paris
- Credit where credit is due
- Finding the telematics business case
- Anticipating AUTOSAR
- Growth apps for automotive chips
- August, 2012
- June, 2012
- September, 2011
- September, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010