Do you ever watch the credits at the end of a movie? When you see all those names and titles for jobs that might not mean much to those outside the business, it’s evidence that filmmaking is a complex undertaking and a highly collaborative effort. Kind of like cars. Those thoughts came to mind when Volvo announced its new S60. The list of electrical and electronic features in the vehicle seemed to … Read More
Vehicle System Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'Delphi'
11 Mar, 2010
- U.S. DOT launches large V2V and V2I test
- Did you know this?
- Why aren’t tools from different suppliers easier to integrate?
- IESF 2011 Moves to Frankfurt
- Making automotive electronics reliable
- Visteon’s concept car debuts in Paris
- Credit where credit is due
- Finding the telematics business case
- Anticipating AUTOSAR
- Growth apps for automotive chips
- August, 2012
- June, 2012
- September, 2011
- September, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010