In his presentation at IESF Detroit, Paul Hansen, editor and publisher of The Hansen Report on Automotive Electronics, quoted a Bosch forecast that of 103 million vehicles to be produced in 2020, 100 million will have a combustion engine. At the Freescale Technology Forum (FTF) in San Antonio last week, Ray Cornyn, VP and General Manager of Freescale’s automotive microcontrollers group, said that … Read More
Vehicle System Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'Freescale Technology Forum'
25 Jun, 2012
- U.S. DOT launches large V2V and V2I test
- Did you know this?
- Why aren’t tools from different suppliers easier to integrate?
- IESF 2011 Moves to Frankfurt
- Making automotive electronics reliable
- Visteon’s concept car debuts in Paris
- Credit where credit is due
- Finding the telematics business case
- Anticipating AUTOSAR
- Growth apps for automotive chips
- August, 2012
- June, 2012
- September, 2011
- September, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010