Cars today contain a wide array of electrical and electronic (E/E) features that control or affect starting, stopping, steering, shifting, and almost every other aspect of the driving or riding experience. Take Hyundai’s 2011 Equus for example. It includes a 608-watt, 17-speaker Lexicon audio system; electronically controlled air suspension with continuous damping control; vehicle stability management … Read More
Vehicle System Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'Hyundai Equus'
29 Sep, 2010
- U.S. DOT launches large V2V and V2I test
- Did you know this?
- Why aren’t tools from different suppliers easier to integrate?
- IESF 2011 Moves to Frankfurt
- Making automotive electronics reliable
- Visteon’s concept car debuts in Paris
- Credit where credit is due
- Finding the telematics business case
- Anticipating AUTOSAR
- Growth apps for automotive chips
- August, 2012
- June, 2012
- September, 2011
- September, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010