Two images come to mind when I think of driver coaching. One is the green leaves that appear on the dashboards of Ford Fusion (and Mercury Milan) hybrids when drivers do the right thing consistently. The other is Bugs Bunny in the passenger seat wearing a sweatshirt and holding a whistle. Visteon may have been thinking leaves more than wabbit when it included “driver coaching” among the attributes … Read More
Vehicle System Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'Mercury Milan'
27 Sep, 2010
- U.S. DOT launches large V2V and V2I test
- Did you know this?
- Why aren’t tools from different suppliers easier to integrate?
- IESF 2011 Moves to Frankfurt
- Making automotive electronics reliable
- Visteon’s concept car debuts in Paris
- Credit where credit is due
- Finding the telematics business case
- Anticipating AUTOSAR
- Growth apps for automotive chips
- August, 2012
- June, 2012
- September, 2011
- September, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010