I’ve seen a lot of really cool automotive electrical and electronics technology that hasn’t yet reached the market, not because the technology won’t work but because automakers have not yet articulated a sufficient business case. What’s the problem? I asked Ralf Hug specifically about the business case for telematics, where he has a lot of experience on both the OEM and supplier side. He asks himself … Read More
Vehicle System Design Blog
Posts tagged with 'Ralf Hug'
22 Feb, 2010
- U.S. DOT launches large V2V and V2I test
- Did you know this?
- Why aren’t tools from different suppliers easier to integrate?
- IESF 2011 Moves to Frankfurt
- Making automotive electronics reliable
- Visteon’s concept car debuts in Paris
- Credit where credit is due
- Finding the telematics business case
- Anticipating AUTOSAR
- Growth apps for automotive chips
- August, 2012
- June, 2012
- September, 2011
- September, 2010
- March, 2010
- February, 2010
- January, 2010