Mentor Graphics offers unsurpassed tools and design methodologies to serve the unique needs of military and aerospace design teams.
Mentor’s solutions help our aerospace and military customers deliver innovative products at less cost and in less time by automating their electrical system design work and reducing their risk of encountering problems during system integration. Equally important, safety issues for any type of in-flight application cannot be restricted by “trade-offs” in design. Consequently, our solutions also help you meet your strict safety and reliability requirements for your end products.
Product details, application information, and white papers aimed at aerospace and military electrical design applications are all available below and throughout mentor.com.
The development and intelligent use of computer models are critical to our aerospace and military customers who must ensure that devices are compatible with harsh operating environments and meet their exacting reliability requirements. More on Model-Driven Systems Development
We provide our aerospace and military customers with proven tools they need to design their complex electrical systems, control logic, and transmission paths while ensuring safety and reliability. More on Electrical and Wire Harness Engineering
- Capital is aerospace’s leading software for electrical systems design, systems integration and harness engineering. Its on-demand analysis capability and data-centric, services-oriented backbone integrates the most complex design processes.
Our tools, approaches, and processes help our aerospace and defense customers meet mission-critical quality (DO-254), cost, and safety objectives for their ASIC and FPGA designs – with no compromises in security, reliability, durability, and efficiency. More on Safety Critical Design and DO-254 Compliance
- ReqTracer traces and manages design requirements from enterprise business infrastructure through implementation.
- HDL Designer allows engineers to analyze, create, and manage complex ASIC and FPGA designs, including RTL reuse and code quality checking.
- ModelSim, Questa, and Questa verification tools ensure your device performs its intended function and meets your DO-254 compliance and business goals.
- Precision Synthesis vendor-independent synthesis tool ensures reliable design operation with safe FSM encoding and efficient design re-use for FPGA devices.
- Methodology Assessment of your design flow by Mentor experts can move you toward a more efficient design flow with an eye toward DO-254 compliance.
- Mentor Consulting has extensive experience helping companies create a verification environment that speeds success, reduces risk, and achieves DO-254 compliance.
Aerospace and Military Resources
FPGA Verification with Assertions: Why Bother? A Painless and Easy Step-by-Step Approach to Adopting Assertions
White Paper: This paper provides a practical, easy, step-by- step set of instructions on how to add assertions to your RTL design. By following the simple guidelines provided in this paper you will benefit by cutting... View White Paper
White Paper: With every Kelvin increase in temperature, the risk of avionic component failure increases. For civil and military applications, the thermal characteristics of avionic components directly influence overall... View White Paper
- Mentor Graphics Announces 24th Annual PCB Technology Leadership Awards Program
- Mentor Graphics Capital Harness MPM Product Wins SAE Automotive Engineering Technology Award
- Mentor Graphics and Ecrio Collaborate to Ready Powerful Nucleus-Based LTE IMS Mobile Device Platforms
- Mentor Graphics Acquires the Flowmaster Group to Provide a Unique Combination of CFD Capabilities