Module Design and Analysis
- Reduce the risk of defective product release through repeatable, comprehensive, automated analysis.
- Turn schematics into "virtual prototypes", using simulation to support critical analyses.
- Enables a system designer to analyze multiplex bus systems like CANBUS, Flexray, and others.
- Early identification of design rule violations through user-defined rules or functional verification.
- Repeat early analysis as the design evolves and systems are interconnected.
- Multiple re-use of modeling effort with push-button Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Sneak Circuit Analysis (SCA), Component Sizing, and Scripted Analysis.
Capital AnalysisComprehensive multi-level simulation and high-level analysis. Offers streamlined integration with Capital eliminating re-entry and non-value added operations.
SystemVisionSystemVision provides a virtual lab for creating and analyzing analog, digital, and mixed-signal systems. It allows design verification of hierarchical schematic and circuit elements.
Automotive Solutions and Mentor Tools
Model Driven Architecture (MDA) provides effective, practical reuse of target-independent application models.
Networking and data communication solutions for Automotive networking systems.
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) is an open and standardized automotive software architecture, jointly developed by automobile manufacturers, suppliers and tool developers.
Realize the advantages of in-vehicle infotainment with open source software tools and services.
A virtual lab for creating and analyzing analog, digital, and mixed-signal systems.
Integrated applications and powerful design data management deliver seamless flows.
Helping automotive designers analyze performance everywhere on the vehicle, inside and out.
Report: (PDF, 66kb) The May 2012 Hansen Report is now available, featuring an extensive profile on Mentor Graphics and new automotive tool developments. View Report
White Paper: This paper demonstrates the interaction and the interoperability of architecture and model-based design environments in five steps using the examples of MATLAB, Simulink, and Embedded Coder by MathWorks,... View White Paper
White Paper: This paper discusses how round-trip engineering can be used as an iterative development process and describes interoperability between tools from Mentor and MathWorks. View White Paper
- CNH Enhances Electrical Design Capabilities with Latest Mentor Graphics Capital and VeSys Software
- Mentor Graphics Announces Software Vital For Wire Harness Supplier Competitiveness
- Mentor Graphics Announces Successful Integration of the MontaVista Automotive Technology Platform into a Yocto Project 1.3 and GENIVI 3.0-compliant Platform