Remember learning your colors in kindergarten? Learning how to debug color assignment errors in multi-patterning can sometimes seem just as confusing. In Take Two of the Tech Talk videos on multi-patterning, David Abercrombie continues his discussion with Brian Bailey of Semiconductor Engineering about color assignment issues, and possible corrective actions. More often than not, a color assignment … Read More
Foundry Solution Blog
Posts tagged with 'David Abercrombie'
8 May, 2014
- Friendly but Shy Bears, and other EOS/ESD Issues
- It's Electrifying!
- Manage Your Stress...Advice from the Experts
- Testing the Boundaries of Good Design
- Making the Impossible -- Dealing with Patterns Throughout the Design and Manufacturing Flow
- Failing to Succeed
- Global Warming
- Won't You Please, Please Help Me?
- A Raft for a Flood - FinFET and Multi-Patterning Aware Place & Route
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- March, 2014
- February, 2014
- January, 2014
- UPDATE: Multi-Patterning Unmasked!!
- The Trouble with Triples—Part 2
- A Little Bit Here, A Little Bit There...Calibre Cluster Manager Reduces Turnaround Time
- TSMC OIP presentations now available!
- Can You Benefit from Cell-Aware Test?
- FinFET Fever...or FinFET Fear?
- 2014 is Underway! What's on Your Calendar?
- Routing Closure Challenges at 28nm and Below
- How Do I?
- Are you the 1%?
- Low Power, High Performance Design, Verification, and Test
- December, 2013
- Qualification Is Just the Beginning
- Pattern Matching: Blueprints for Further Success
- Mastering the Magic of Multi-Patterning
- The Trouble With Triples—Part 1
- Reducing the Tapeout Crunch with Signoff Confidence
- Foundry Solutions Video Blog: Calibre PERC
- Customizing Calibre Jobs without Editing Rule Decks
- Model-Based Hints: GPS for LFD Success
- October, 2013
- September, 2013
- May, 2013
- April, 2013
- March, 2013
- May, 2009