Mentor Graphics Social Media Guidelines
Mentor Graphics supports blogging and other forms of social media as a resource for promoting innovation, industry insight, thought leadership, and the open exchange of ideas within our business community. Opinions expressed on Mentor Graphics blogs and corresponding comments are the views and opinions of the original authors and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. All Mentor Graphics names, copyrights and trademarks are the property of Mentor Graphics or its subsidiaries.
- We will moderate, review and respond to comments in a timely manner.
- We will not post offensive or inappropriate comments.
- We will respect all comments and disagree with them, where appropriate
- We will correct inaccurate or misleading postings in a timely manner.
- We will treat submitted comments as public information.
- We will credit or provide links to sources of relevant material available on other blogs or web sites.
- We will respect intellectual property rights.
- We will use solid judgment in protecting personal and corporate information and in respecting the privacy of individuals who use our blogs.