DMS Librarian for DxD /EE PCB Flow in a DMS Environment
This course will give you the skills necessary to create, add to and change the different data types in your Central Library when managed by DMS. The lecture modules build on the knowledge gained from the Library Manager training to best interface library objects into a DMS managed environment. View course highlights ↓
Instructor-Led Online Training
Our instructor-led online classes offer all the benefits of classroom training without the travel. Participate in a live classroom experience, complete with hands-on exercises and course materials, directly from your office.
|May 21–22||6–12 PM
|Jun 16–20||5–11 AM
Full instructor-led courses in a Mentor training facility, with complete course materials and access to classroom computers.
|Aug 20–22||Singapore||9–5 PM
|Don't see the class you need? Request a class|
Learn how to leverage the power of DMS for Part Creation/ManagementHands-on lab exercises will reinforce lecture and discussion topics under the guidance of our industry expert instructors.
You will learn how to
- Login to DMS to Search, Compare and view Library data.
- Load an existing central library in to DMS
- Create a library sandbox for part development and modification
- Create parts in a DMS Environment
- Create a Production Library for use with Dx Designer
- Modify existing views in a DMS Environment
- Configure and manage the Dx Databook configuration
Throughout this course, extensive hands-on lab exercises provide you with practical experience using DMS Librarian software. Hands-on lab topics include:
- Exploring DMS Desktop interface
- Adding a central library to DMS
- Create a Library sandbox
- Adding data to the sandbox from DMS
- Create a complete part in the DMS environment
- Define a Production Library and create the central library for use with Dx Designer
- Modify existing views
- Configure DxDatabook with DMS as the source
Design and CAD Engineers who will create library data(symbols and footprints) for use in a Company wide library managed by DMS
Familiarity with concepts of ECAD Library management
|Course Part Number||