During this course you will acquire the skills needed to maximize your usage of Eldo® and realize its full impact on your analog/mixed signal verification process. View course details ↓
There are no classes for this course that are open for registration. Request a class
You will become familiar with tuning your circuit to use the best suited algorithms and accuracy control options, perform measurements on various types of waveforms, choose the most appropriate statistical analyses, perform noise analyses, understand the concepts of optimization, simulate your design taking ageing effects and run post-layout simulations with parasitic elements. The lecture modules will guide you through the various advanced concepts and tools associated with Eldo.
You will learn how to
- Understand the accuracy vs. simulation speed tradeoffs in Eldo, the different algorithms available and their domain of application, and be able to maximize simulation speed while obtaining the required accuracy.
- Master the most advanced analyses including statistical analyses, sensitivity, new monte carlo advanced features and transient noise analyses.
- Use Eldo’s powerful optimizer to optimize your designs and find the best tradeoffs, as well as performing aging simulations to know how your designs will behave several years from now.
Detailed lab exercises help reinforce what is discussed during the lectures and provide you with extensive tool usage experience under the guidance of our industry expert instructors.
New Customization Options
The full course is delivered in four days. For those with extended practical experience and knowledge in SPICE simulation, but who want to learn more about all Eldo advanced features in a restricted amount of time, the course can be delivered in two days, with the same theoretical content and minimal lab exercises.
Or you may choose from each of four daily programs. Visit the Student Table of Contents for further details of the specific modules:
- Day 1 : transient related simulation, choosing the best compromise for performance versus accuracy – modules 1 to 5
- Day 2 : post-processing, all available features, from extracts to Eldo Control Language and TCL – modules 6 to 8
- Day 3 : statistical analyses, everything from the theory to advanced Monte Carlo features – modules 9 to 12
- Day 4 : noise and frequency related simulations, plus optimization and aging – modules 13 to 19
To request a customized class, please complete the Request A Class form. An Education Services representative will contact you within two business days to begin working on a solution for your training needs.
|Course Part Number||