HyperLynx Update Release 8.2
The HyperLynx® Update Release 8.2 course is for students who have already attended the HyperLynx Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, and Advanced classes and now need to learn how to use the new 3D EM and Thermal features introduced in the 8.2 HyperLynx software release. It assumes that the students are proficient users of the HyperLynx tool suite.
There is also a module focusing on DDR3 Memory controller timing and timing model creation from manufacturer’s datasheets.
The class is structured in the familiar lecture/lab format.
Detailed lab exercises help reinforce what is discussed during the lectures and provide you with extensive tool usage experience under the guidance of our industry expert instructors. View course details ↓
There are no classes for this course that are open for registration. Request a class
You will learn how to
- Set up and simulate vias using the 3D EM simulation integration to create s-parameter models for simulating vias
- Evaluate the s-parameter via models created
- Extract timing parameters from vendor’s datasheets for DDR3
- Set up and simulate thermal contributions of the power planes
Throughout this course, extensive hands-on lab exercises provide you with practical experience using HyperLynx. Hands-on lab topics include:
- Evaluating s-parameter models for vias (S11 and S21)
- Evaluating the effects of stitching via configurations and spacings
- Working with 3D models pre and post layout
- Creating and using a DDR3 Controller model using the DDRx timing wizard
- Setting up and simulating thermal analysis inclusive of component and metal contributions
HyperLynx Signal Integrity Analysis
HyperLynx Power Integrity Analysis
HyperLynx Advanced Analysis training classes
Familiarity with DDR3 interfaces
Familiarity with SERDES interfaces
Familiarity with basic thermal analysis basics, such as thermal resistance.
Familiarity with Windows operating systems
|Course Part Number||