This course will introduce the basic and advanced features/concepts of analog simulation using HyperLynx Analog. You will use the powerful waveform tool EZWave to view and analyze the results of their simulation. Eldo Spice simulator is used as simulation engine in this class. View course details ↓
Full instructor-led courses in a Mentor training facility, with complete course materials and access to classroom computers.
|Mar 11–12||Bangalore||9:30–5:30 PM
|Don't see the class you need? Request a class|
You will learn how to
- Navigate and use the HLA environment for both design and simulation of your analog circuits.
- Control and set up simulation for different types of circuit analysis (e.g. frequency domain, time domain, statistical analysis, etc.).
- Use Eldo commands as well as HLA user interface to set up and perform simulation.
- Use the waveform tool (EZWave) and its waveform calculator for in-depth analysis of your simulation results.
- Browse design and basic simulation
- HyperLynx Analog Library
- Parameterized properties
- Save and restart simulation
- Using sweep capability
- Monte Carlo analysis
- Waveform calculator
- EZWave waveform viewer
- Advanced simulation features
Familiarity with DxDesigner schematic capture tool (preferably 2007.x version).
Familiarity with Windows operating system.
|Course Part Number||