RF Design in DxD/Expedition
This course will help you efficiently implement RF and mixed technology RF designs on an Expedition PCB. In addition, it will teach the process of moving the data back and forth between a DXD/Expedition environment and Microwave office and Agilent ADS tools. View course highlights ↓
Instructor-Led Online Training
Our instructor-led online classes offer all the benefits of classroom training without the travel. Participate in a live classroom experience, complete with hands-on exercises and course materials, directly from your office.
|Mar 10–11||8–2 PM
|Apr 16–17||8–2 PM
The DxD/Expedition RF Design with Agilent ADS interface course will help you efficiently implement RF and mixed technology RF designs on an Expedition PCB Design. In addition, it will teach the process of moving the data back and forth between a DXD/Expedition environment and Agilent ADS tools.
Hands-on lab exercises will reinforce lecture and discussion topics under the guidance of our industry expert instructors.
You will learn how to
- Manage RF libraries
- Implement RF schematics in DxDesigner
- Implement RF PCB in Expedition PCB
- Understand the optimal flow for RF design with DxD/Expedition
- Will NOT teach the art of RF design itself. It is assumed that the student is familiar with RF design in general.
- Nor will it teach the use of Agilent ADS. It is assumed that the student is familiar with these tools.
Throughout this course, hands-on lab exercises provide you with practical experience using DxD and Expedition RF Design options in combination with ADS. Hands-on lab topics include:
- RF use in DXDesigner
- RF use in Expedition
- Creation of Custom RF shapes
- Implementing an RF circuit on a PCB
- Integrating with Agilent ADS*
* Students will be required to have an ADS license on their machine or the ADS portion of the hands-on lab exercises will only be a instructor lead demo.
Familiarity with concepts of RF Design
Familiar with the use of DxDesigner and Expedition tools in general
Familiar with the use of Agilent ADR (rudimentary level)
|Course Part Number||