Mentor Graphics Displaced Worker Program
Complimentary training courses and community to enable re-employment
As part of the Mentor Graphics Displaced Worker program, complimentary training is offered to displaced designers and engineers on a "space available" basis in our worldwide Mentor Graphics training centers or live online classes.
Qualified candidates are accepted if they meet our terms and conditions for attendance. As a guideline, to participate in the program you should have a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Electronic Engineering or comparable experience. Specific courses may have additional prerequisites.
How the Program Works
- Review our course listing and select up to 2 courses of interest.
- You submit a program registration with 1 or 2 course requests, along with your resume.
- Mentor's Education Services Representatives (ESRs) adds you to our Course Request List in the order applications are received.
- Mentor's ESRs review course availability each week.
- When space is available in a course, you:
- are contacted via email if the requested course has an opening;
- receive a registration confirmation email from us;
- are contacted by an instructor to confirm your qualifications to take the course.