Mentor Graphics Displaced Worker Program
Complimentary training courses and community to enable re-employment
As part of the Mentor Graphics Displaced Worker program, complimentary training is offered to displaced designers and engineers on a "space available" basis in our worldwide Mentor Graphics training centers or live online classes.
Qualified candidates are accepted if they meet our terms and conditions for attendance. As a guideline, to participate in the program you should have a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Electronic Engineering or comparable experience. Specific courses may have additional prerequisites.
The program also includes an Employment & Training Community to provide a central place where you can network with peers, post or review resumes, and ask questions about the Displaced Worker Program. Please visit it often to check for program updates and notices of additional training courses.
How the Program Works
- Review our course listing and select up to 2 courses of interest.
- You submit a program registration with 1 or 2 course requests, along with your resume.
- Mentor's Education Services Representatives (ESRs) adds you to our Course Request List in the order applications are received.
- Mentor's ESRs review course availability each week.
- When space is available in a course, you:
- are contacted via email if the requested course has an opening;
- receive a registration confirmation email from us;
- are contacted by an instructor to confirm your qualifications to take the course.
- After completing the course, if you agree, we post confirmation of your course completion on the Employment and Training Community so potential employers can see your updated training.
Please post questions on the Employment and Training Community page.
Visit the Community for Updates
Please visit the Employment & Training Program Community for updates and special online course offerings.
Review resumes at the Employment & Training Program Community.