Dallas, TX Training Center
13355 Noel Road
|Course Title||Next Date||Category|
Flowmaster New User Training
This course is designed to provide new users of Flowmaster with a background sufficient for tackling a wide range of flow analysis problems in 1D. The main goals of the course are to make the student familiar with the operation and functionality of Flowmaster and to instill good engineering modeling practices.
More upcoming dates (1 total)
Please mention the Mentor Graphics Training Center when booking your hotel accommodations, as we frequently negotiate special rates for students.
Mentor's Dallas office and training center occupies the fifth floor of the One Galleria building on the east side of the Galleria Mall at the junction of interstate 635 and the Dallas North Tollway. There are two tower buildings attached to the Galleria. One Galleria is the south tower building (13355 Noel Rd.).
Parking: Use the Yellow parking garage:
- Collect your parking ticket and enter
- Find a spot in the garage
- Find your way to the Mall Pedestrian bridge located on the north side of the garage on the 5th level
- Follow signs to the ‘One Galleria Tower’ entrance
- You are now on the third floor of the One Galleria Tower
- In the elevator lobby of One Galleria Tower proceed to the last elevator (marked 1-5)
- Go up to the 5th floor
- Upon exiting the elevator turn left and proceed to the end of the long hallway