On-demand courses let you train anywhere, anytime, from any computer with a broadband connection and any HTML5-compliant web browser. Start training within minutes of registration!
Each course includes hands-on lab exercises with all the fully licensed, preconfigured software needed to complete your course, installed in the cloud using Mentor Graphics Virtual Lab platform.
CES for Expedition PCB
Using CES for Expedition®, learn to quickly define and refine design constraints accessible from many Mentor Graphics PCB design systems, to improve design accuracy.
DxDesigner for Expedition PCB Flow
This course will develop your skills in the DxDesigner environment, enabling you to clearly and accurately draw correct-by-design schematics.
Expedition PCB Advanced
This course will help you understand many of the advanced layout options available for Expedition PCB, including many of the purchasable utilities.
Expedition PCB Introduction
In this course, you’ll gain hands-on experience in integrating a source schematic, setting up for layout, placing and routing the board, and outputting the fabrication data.
HyperLynx SI Analysis Basics
This self-paced, on-demand course will give you all the basic information needed to use HyperLynx SI to analyze signal integrity, timing, crosstalk and EMI in pre- and post- layout stages of the design process.
Introduction to Calibre
This course will equip you with a firm understanding of the Calibre environment that is common to all Calibre applications. Skills learned in this course will help you employ all Calibre tools to maximum advantage.
Library Manager for DxDesigner to Expedition PCB Flow
In this course, you’ll use Library Manager for DxDesigner to manage all aspects of the logical and physical part data required in complex PCB systems. This provides designers and librarians with an easy way to simplify part selection and design choices, and manage a central library.
- Video training by Mentor classroom instructors
- Fully configured software installation using the Mentor Graphics Virtual Lab platform
- All the data files and lab workbooks needed to complete your course
- Self-paced learning at your convenience
- Immediate access from any current PC web browser
- Train from work, home or while traveling
- No IT department approval or installations required
- No special equipment
- Microsoft Windows, Apple Macintosh or Linux computer
- High-speed broadband connection (test your connection)
- Any HTML5-compliant web browser
- Chrome 31 or later (recommended)
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Firefox 25.0 or later
- Safari 6.0 or later
- Opera 18.0 or later
- Android 3.0 or later
- iOS 10.0 or later